Monday, August 6, 2007

The Millers

Our good friends the Millers came over yesterday! This family used to live here in Czech but then moved back to America. When they lived here they were some of our closest friends; so it was really cool to see them again.

I had am awesome time with Emily (Miller) while they were here. We laughed, picked blackberries and her dad even made us a pie out of them! It was delicious.

We're going on Vacation soon. We're going to the island of Corsica, France. It's gonna be so fun. As usual, we're going with the Hash and Ellenwood family. We're going to drive there and take the ferry across to the island. The ferry's supposed to be four hours long! I hope I don't get sea sick! :o) I'm so excited, it will be so fun!

2 comments:

AG said...

Dear Sweet Pea:

Going to Corsica, France - WOW! Maybe you can visit where Napolean was born. Can you believe how many countries you have visited in your short 11 years. You are a world traveler girl. Let me know how many that is. The too that you are bi-lingual and that will hold you in good stead all of your life. Then God can use you just like He uses your dad and mom.

Have a wonderful vasation and say hello to the Hash's for us.

Blessings and much love. See you in December.

AG

Michelle Watson said...

Hi Claire...

How fun for you to be able to connect with Emily. I'm so excited for you to get to go on vacation to a whole new place. I hope you have fun taking the camping treats I sent you...and hopefully you won't be needing the rain poncho!!!

Love you, "Aunt" Michelle