Saturday, November 17, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


Hurray! It finally snowed here in Frydlant!

On Thursday morning, I woke up, looked outside my window a
nd found eight inches of sparkling white snow! I couldn't believe my eyes. I have been waiting for snow for quite some time now, so I am glad it came.

Today we have about ten inches of snow surrounding us. I don't think it'll go anywhere soon - the temperature is in the high twenty's Fahrenheit! (-2 or 3 C)

Here's what the Winter Wonderland looks like!

4 comments:

beccafredo said...

Hi Claire! All that snow sure was a surprise. I'm not sure I'm ready, but it is pretty and it does feel all holiday-ish! And you know how much I love Holidays!!!

Mike France said...

Hi Claire,

Your blog title reminds me of a Christmas song! See you soon.
Mike

Unknown said...

It sure is nice to be inside the house looking out at all that pretty snow! Glad we have a cozy house to look out from!

Good job getting an update on your blog about it!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Claire....

I'm so glad you sent pictures of your snow covered driveway and car. It's so fun that you include pictures with your updates. You go girl!

I can't believe that a month from now I'll actually get to see you. I can hardly wait!

Oh, and on your Christmas quiz, I could hardly choose because ALL of the things you listed put me in the Christmas mood!

Love ya, Michelle