Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas in The States!

This year my whole family flew to the states for Christmas. We haven't been back here for Christmas in 13 years! I was just a baby last time we were here!

We've had an amazing time in these past couple weeks. Here are som
e highlights of our time here!


Of course, being with my grandparents (and uncle Mike!) is the main highlight of this trip!
Picking out a Christmas tree!

Putting Christmas lights up outside with Uncle Mike!


Having my special day with Michelle! Can you see I got my ears pierced???!!



4 comments:

Mike France said...

Hi Claire,

Sure happy you came for Christmas this year. It has been great spending the holiday season with all of your family. Thanks for the tie. I will wear it proudly for many Christmases to come.

Have you made any new Years resolutions yet for 2008?

Happy New Years,

Mike

Anonymous said...

Hey Claire...

How cute are you with your new look?! I will always treasure our makeover day together. You are such an awesome girl, and I loved spending time with you where we got to catch up and have girl time! Having you and your family here for Christmas made it extra special for me too!!!!

Loves, "Aunt" Michelle

Tyler said...

wahooooooooooo!!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Where do you live? Did your braces hurt when they stuck a knife in you My brother is reading this so i'm trying to freak him out!



Bye, Bethany