Thursday, April 10, 2008

Babysitting!

On Saturday my friend Lucy and I gathered up our stuff and headed up to Hotel Malenovice to babysit little kids!

Mr. Pitcher (Ken) offered us the job of babysitting kids ages 2-4 for parents at the CBV (it's a KAM/Staz thing) conference.. So Lucy and I happily agreed, and met up at Malenovice at 9:00 in the morning.
During that time, we played with and entertained five or six kids 'till 12:30. By that time Lucy and I were exhausted, it's a lot of work! I didn't expect it to be hard, but it was fun all the same. The kids enjoyed themselves and the parents got to enjoy some good seminars in peace. I hope that sometime I can do it again!

P.S. The two kids in the picture are some of the kids we babysat. There's Lia(American) and Tobias. They were both a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Mike France said...

Hi Claire,

It is soooooo good to see you post a blog again. I was worried about you! Just kidding.

This babysitting thing sounds like a good deal for you. Is this your first job? I am sure you are a great babysitter.

Mike

Unknown said...

I sure like it when you write on your blog! Let's think up something else for you to write about...ha ha!

Love, mom

Anonymous said...

I know how much Ken appreciated that your hard work that day. You and Lucy were well prepared, served faithfully all day long, and were loving and fun with the kids. What a great recommendation for a babysitter!

I spent many days babysitting when I was your age...maybe this is the start of a promising career for you (see how well it prepared me for my life?!)
Andrea Pitcher