Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Telluride, Colorado!

On Friday morning, I woke up at 2:30Am and we headed to the airport in Katowice, where we caught a plane and started our journey to Colorado. We flew from Katowice to Frankfurt, then Frankfurt to London and London to Denver, where my Uncle Josh picked us up.

From there we drove to my cousin's house in Denver. We stayed at their house until Sunday morning and then all of my family, my Patty grandparents, the Patty family, and the Schroeder family drove eight hours through beautiful scenery, arriving later that evening in Telluride, Colorado. We walked into a beautiful condo and settled in for the night.

When I woke up on Monday morning I looked out my window and saw the most gorgeous view of the mountains. I walked downstairs and just enjoyed the pretty view. All day I just relaxed, talked with my cousins, listened to music and also checked out little Mountain Village (yes, that is the name of the town). The town was just as cute as can be. After walking a bit through the town, we found a climbing rock, which we climbed and then headed back to the condos.


It's been really fun hanging out with family. I love them all so much! :o)

5 comments:

Mike France said...

Hi Claire,

I can't believe you have been in the States for almost a week now and haven't called your Uncle Mike yet!!!!!

I hope you are having a wonderful time in Colorado. It looks beautiful.

Lucy Rose Till-Campbell said...

Sweetness! Colorado sounds beautiful. I'm trying to enjoy Frydlants mountains without feeling jealous... :)

ceichy said...

Claire...
I am so glad you are having fun in Colorado. It was great to have your family all at Bethany. I hope you enjoy the rest.

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire...
I'm so glad you included the pictures with your blog. A picture really is worth a thousand words. With a backdrop like the Colorado Rockies and fun family time, how can you not love being here in the States?! I'm so glad you're having fun!
Loves, Michelle

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.