Saturday, September 13, 2008

Apple pie!

Today, I made my very first pie on my own!

I was really bored today, and thought it would be really fun to make a pie. So I did! My parents were going to be gone for the afternoon, so I was on my own. I had made a pie with other people before, but never by myself. I did everything according to the recipe, and it actually turned out great! By the end, I had a very beautiful looking (and tasting!) apple pie, that I shared with everyone at our house. I enjoyed myself a lot, and am thinking pie making may become my new thing!

Do you think I can eat it all in one bite???

6 comments:

Mike France said...

Bapa sure loves pie too!

Laurel Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel Jackson said...

Hey sorry about that last comment! I didn't mean to delete it. What it said was:
I love apple pie!
(nice purple fingernail polish I love it!:D)

sayslisa said...

well done, claire! i have taught you well. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I didnt get any!!??

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire...

I LOVE the picture of you with your pie. It looks like one of Marie Calendars....just the right color of brown. Who knows? Maybe you'll end up being a master pie baker!!!

And you look so adorable with your braces and beautiful smile! Seeing you all happy and cute just makes me miss you!!!

Loves, Michelle