Saturday, May 24, 2008

Horseback riding and Indiana Jones!

Last weekend, we wanted to do something special, so I suggested we go horseback riding!

It was a blast! We went on a trail through the mountains. I rode in the front the whole time, so I really got to see the view. I really love horseback riding!!!

Yesterday, the Till family, the Lobel's, Dad, Tyler and I went to see the new Indiana Jones Movie: Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull. I thought it was pretty good, even though I'm not an official fan of Indiana Jones. (I've never seen any of the other movies:oD)But I thought it was pretty interesting.


Mom and Caleb are getting home on Monday! I'm so glad, and I just thank God for all the help we've had while they were gone. Caleb is taking some pills that are helping with the healing of his intestines and he's already feeling better! Praise God!!!

6 comments:

beccafredo said...

hey, I just saw Indiana Jones too! I highly recommend it with nachos se syrem and cherry coke! =) Glad you had a fun time, and you go horseback riding girl! =) See you at church today.

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you and how you have handled this time we've been apart. Sure can't wait to be together again! See you soon sweetie! Love, Mom

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun horseback riding in the mountains! It has been wonderful to watch the transforming way you have handled having your Mom and Caleb gone. I know it hasn't been easy and you missed them so, but you really allowed God to give you the strength to have such a good attitude through the separation. Praise God for how He is growing you into such a lovely young woman. With love, Mrs. Kerns

nate hughes said...

dang, i love horseback riding too. my two favorite places i've gone are hawaii and guatemala!

we are going to see indiana jones on tuesday night. i'm really looking forward to it. we will be in prague to pick up interns!! yipee! the summer is going already!

see you soon...

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire,

You know how they say that a picture is worth a thousand words? Well, the picture of you horseback riding speaks for itself (yet far be it from me to let it stop there...tee-hee! I'm a Seal, remember?!!!)....it shows you sitting tall, smiling big, confident, strong, beautiful, authentic, happy, etc., etc., etc.! I'm so proud of you for your responsiveness to all that God has allowed for your family in the last 5 1/2 weeks. It is clear that a lot has happened inside you while your mom and Caleb have been gone. I've talked so many times with your mom about the fact that this trip has been about God doing work in every single person in your family in individual ways, and He specifically has designed this time for each of you in various ways to accomplish bigger things than we even now know. As hard as it's been, I'm celebrating the lasting growth and lasting truths that are being birthed in your life and in all of your lives.

Yay you and yay God!

Love you, Michelle

hayley ellenwood said...

our family saw I.J. on Sunday it was kind of weird right Hannah and I had to to the bathroom when they got to the cemetery it sounded kind of freaky! i think i like the older ones better