Friday, October 2, 2009

Windswept

My newest artwork (which I actually did over the Summer, but forgot about it until now!) It's done with Copic markers and a drawing pen. Is that what you call them? Or are they black liners? Hmmm... not exactly sure.


Tyler helped me a bit and taught me how to use Copic markers, so thank you Tyler! It was really fun! We made an "art day" out of it. We both had pictures we wanted to do, so we sat outside, put on some music and drew! I loved it! A perfect Summer afternoon spent with my brother. Those are the kind of memories that I like to look back on. I will definitely have to do another one of those art days with Tyler some day! :)

4 comments:

The Stephens said...

Wow! That is really impressive. I have some great memories with my brothers too (although, we never did art together:)). You'll cherish that.

Alice Robbins said...

Wow! I thought your picture was the example until I saw the picture! You are very good! keep using this talent that God has given you!

Anonymous said...

I love the artwork but had to comment on your signature. Very elegant and striking - keep this with all your artwork - it's your signature signature!

Andrea

Laurel Jackson said...

Ok like I have told you a million times... YOU ARE SOOOOOOO TALENTED! Miss ya!