Friday, February 5, 2010

My Fave Song: The Photosynthesis Song

Last week in biology class we were studying photosynthesis and our teacher (Mrs. Gorna) wanted to make it more interesting for us, so showed us an English video called "My Fave song: the Photosynthesis song". I thought that this was pretty funny and silly, since I'm an American and understood everything said in the song. The Czechs in my class were a little confused, but found it silly anyways I guess. But I had an idea.

I thought it would be fun if I asked to be orally tested in biology the next week, and by then, I would learn this ridiculous song. So I did! And after my normal testing I sang the Photosynthesis song
(in front of the whole class). And it totally payed off! Instead of giving me either a 1 or a 2 (she hadn't decided yet), she gave me a 1! Haha! It was a nice change to get that kind of reaction from a teacher because I sang a song she played in class.

Here's the video of the song... it's really random and funny! (And beware! The tune of this song gets in your head very easily!)


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great song. I"ll make sure my kids see this. Way to be brave enough to sing it in class - a little extra work will get you the 1! Proud you pulled it off.

Andrea Pitcher

Laurel Jackson said...

Haha! That is so funny!

Beck's Bulletin said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! It always amazes me to watch the countries that I have visitors from! Come by again anytime!